Four Bean Chili Nachos
- Brown ground beef in a skillet. Add chili powder and garlic powder. Once browned, drain the ground beef and set to the side.
- Chop one onion and sauté in oil.
- Chop the garlic, add to the onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add ground beef, onions, garlic, salsa and tomato sauce to the crock pot. Add the beans to the crock pot and stir.
- Heat on high in crock pot for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve over tortilla chips. Top with nacho cheese, diced tomato, red onion and jalapeños. Finish it off with green onions and sour cream
Appetizers & Snacks