Hanover Green Beans
- Cook Hanover (16 oz.) Whole Blue Lake Green Beans according to package directions; drain.
- Fry 6 slices of bacon until crisp; drain. Sauté 1/3 cup chopped onion in bacon fat until tender.
- Add 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half, and crumbled bacon. Cook 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour cooked, drained beans into 1 ½ quart casserole; add tomato mixture and mix to blend well. Top with 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese if you choose.
- Cover and bake 15 minutes at 375 F remove; cover and bake 10 minutes more. Serve.