Oatmeal Carrot Cookies
- 1 cup instant oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 10.5oz bag Hanover Foods Riced Carrots
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg, and vanilla. Stir in the maple syrup until thoroughly incorporated. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
- Fold in the Riced Carrots. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. (If chilling longer, cover with plastic wrap, ensuring it touches the entire surface of the cookie dough.)
Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops on the baking sheet (if chilled longer than 1.5 hours, flatten slightly). Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for at least 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.