Sweet & Sour Carrots
- 1 (12 oz.) package of Hanover Foods Gold Line Petite Whole Carrots
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 dash of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- 1 dash of thyme (optional)
- 1 dash of dill (optional)
- Cook carrots according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in saucepan. Stir in vinegar and water.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add pepper, margarine and carrots. Heat through.
- Sprinkle with thyme and dill.