If you’re a soup lover, have you ever tried making homemade soup? We all know that homemade food is the best, so why not try making your own creamy corn chowder? Our easy-to-follow recipe guarantees a warm and flavorful bowl of soup that’s perfect for cozy dinners. So, indulge in the comfort of homemade soup and treat your taste buds to something delicious.
- 3-Quart Heavy Saucepan
- Combine margarine, onions and celery in a 3-quart heavy saucepan; sauté until tender.
- Add potatoes, chicken broth and seasonings. Simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add sweet corn and cook an additional 3 minutes. Combine flour with milk and stir until smooth.
- Add mixture to vegetables and heat until chowder thickens, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.