Roasted Garbanzo Beans are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s easy to make using canned Hanover Garbanzo Beans. Here’s a simple recipe for you
Appetizer, Salad, Side Dish
35 - 50 Minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) Hanover Garbanzo Beans (chick peas), rinsed and drained
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Rinse and drain Hanover Garbanzo beans. Place beans on paper towels and pat dry
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly coat the beans
- Spread mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 40 – 45 minutes stirring beans every 10 minutes and cook until beans are crispy.
Serve warm or at room temperature
- For alternative seasonings, substitute cayenne pepper for ½ teaspoon of cumin or ½ teaspoon chili pepper or even ½ teaspoon garlic powder.