Good Source of Vitamin C
Premium | Steamed
Adding Hanover Petite Cauliflower Florets to your diet is a healthy choice. Hanover Foods Premium Line vegetables are of exceptional quality and are perfect for serving to guests. These select varieties add a distinct touch to any table and each vegetable has a unique and delicious taste. The Premium Line is a great choice for both you and your guests.
Our Petite Cauliflower Florets, sourced from Hanover Foods, offer a rich source of Vitamin C. Our commitment to sustainable farming practices puts us ahead of our competitors. We take pride in our “Guest Quality” vegetables, which are carefully selected for their unique and delicious taste. Our premium line of vegetables is perfect for adding an extra touch of elegance to your table.
Hanover Petite Cauliflower Florets are conveniently packed for quick and easy preparation as a side dish. They pair perfectly with pasta, meats, and fish, making them a versatile addition to any meal. Our premium quality products are free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, ensuring that your family enjoys a quick, convenient, and healthy option. With nearly 100 years of experience, you can trust Hanover Foods to deliver superior taste and quality that you can depend on.
1. Place Hanover Petite Cauliflower Florets bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Petite Cauliflower Florets bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 2 minute. After that season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup (85g)
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 4g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg