Quinoa Vegetable Salad
- Medium Bowl
- 14 oz Hanover Foods frozen Green & Red Peppers & Onion Strips
- 2 cups Dry Quinoa
- 28 oz Tomatoes drained
- 1 Cucumber chopped
- ¼ jalapeño finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic Ground/Cut Up
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1 Lemon juice only
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the package. Set aside to cool.
- Once cool, chop the other ingredients and toss with the cooled quinoa. Taste and adjust seasonings and flavor as desired.
- If you prefer a warm salad you can stir the raw vegetables and other ingredients through the quinoa when it is just cooked and eat it right away.