Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Medium Bowl
- 10 oz Organics Sweet Potatoes cooked according to package directions
- 1 ½ cups Flour
- 3 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 ½ cups Milk
- ¼ cup Butter Melted
- In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix Mashed Sweet Potatoes, eggs, milk and butter in separate medium bowl.
- Blend until pretty smooth, removing as many lumps as possible and then blend sweet potato mixture into flour mixture to form batter.
- Drop batter (¼ cups mixture per pancake) on preheated greased griddle (medium-high) and until until golden brown, turning once.
- Serve pancakes with syrup or honey and walnuts.