Looking for a delicious and hearty All-American Chili recipe that’s perfect for any occasion? Look no further! This classic dish is loved by all and is easy to make. Plus, if you’re looking for something that’s both convenient and high-quality, you’ll definitely want to try this recipe featuring Hanover Beans. Your family is sure to love it!
- Heavy Saucepan
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2-15.5 oz Hanover Foods Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 3-8 oz Cans of Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Onion Chopped
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic Finely Minced
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- Brown ground beef in a heavy saucepan, drain.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.