- 12-Slot Standard Size Muffin Pan
- Food Processor/ Blender
- Preheat oven to 350 F°.
- Lightly grease a 12-slot standard size muffin pan.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and puree, until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the batter into the muffin tin and smooth the tops with a spoon or your finger.
- Bake for 20-26 minutes or until the tops are dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in a bowl and dip brownies into the chocolate (optional)