Premium Streamed in Bag Vegetables
Premium | Steamed in Bag
Silver Line Broccoli Florets are a healthy side with any meal. Our broccoli florets are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. It is low fat, low sodium, and low cholesterol. You can serve them as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Our premium Broccoli Florets, from Hanover Foods, are premium broccoli florets rich in Vitamin A. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our broccoli florets are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Hanover premium Line Broccoli Florets are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. You can pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. A serving of Hanover premium Broccoli Florets has only 25 calories. Therefore, you can easily factor them into your diet plan. They’re free from fat and cholesterol and also low in carbs. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Broccoli Florets. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover premium Line Broccoli Florets bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover premium Line Broccoli Florets bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minute. After that season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Serving Size: 1 cup (85g)
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 3g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: <1g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg