Good Source of Vitamin C | Good Source of Vitamin A
Looking for a healthy addition to your diet? Premium Chopped Spinach is a great option! Packed with vitamins, it’s an easy way to boost your nutrient intake. You can add it to your favorite soup, baked pasta dish, or egg casserole. Plus, it comes frozen to ensure freshness until you’re ready to use it. With its low fat, low carb, and low cholesterol content, it’s a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Discover the goodness of Premium Chopped Spinach from Hanover Foods, rich in nutrients and vitamins. Our sustainable farming practices prioritize quality, setting us apart from competitors for nearly 100 years. We handpick our spinach at its peak ripeness, then individually quick freeze it for consistent quality, freshness, and texture.
Our Hanover Chopped Spinach is conveniently packaged for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes, complementing any meal such as pasta, meats, or fish. Elevate main dishes such as soups, baked pasta dishes, or egg casseroles with added nutrition and color. Try our delicious Cheddar Spinach Pancakes recipe here! We never add artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives to our chopped spinach. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family while maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have trusted for decades.
1. Place Purple Line Chopped Spinach bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Purple Line Chopped Spinach bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minute. After that drain and season the chopped spinach to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Serving Size: 1 cup (78g)
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 4g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 0g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg