Good Source of Vitamin C
Vegetarian | Low Sodium
Hanover Petite Peas are a healthy addition to your diet. They are tender with a sweet delicate taste. Hanover Foods Gold Line vegetables are “Guest Quality” vegetables. These selected varieties are the premium pick which truly add a distinctive touch to any table. Each vegetable is unique with a delicate, delicious taste. The Gold Line…fit for you and your guests.
Petite Peas, from Hanover Foods, are premium Petite Peas rich in Vitamin C. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our Gold Line vegetables are “Guest Quality” vegetables. These selected varieties are the premium pick which truly add a distinctive touch to any table. Each vegetable is unique with a delicate, delicious taste. The Gold Line…fit for you and your guests.
Hanover Petite Peas are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. You can pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. Hanover Petite Peas have a tender skin and a sweet delicate flavor. The premium quality makes this the perfect side for your next dinner party. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Petite Peas. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Petite Peas bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Petite Peas bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 2 minute. After that season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 160°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Serving Size: 2/3 cup (85g)
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Total Sugars: 4g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg