Premium Streamed in Bag Vegetables
Premium | Steam in Bag
Looking for a healthy and delicious addition to your meals? Consider Hanover Premium Blackeye Peas. These pre-cooked peas are a great source of protein and fiber, and they come frozen to ensure freshness until you’re ready to enjoy them. Plus, they’re low in fat, sodium, and cholesterol. Whether served as a standalone dish or added to stews, Hanover Premium Blackeye Peas are a tasty and nutritious choice.
Premium Blackeye Peas, from Hanover Foods, are a good source of protein and fiber. They are precooked and frozen, offering you the convenience of not having to soak them. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition.
Hanover Premium Blackeye Peas have a soft texture and a unique flavor. They are delicious as a side dish on their own. However, they can be seasoned in a variety of ways to make them versatile. A common way to enhance their flavor is to cook them with onion, garlic and bell peppers. The blackeye peas will hold their shape well when cooked low and slow also. Try adding them to a crockpot with ham and you will not be disappointed! There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Blackeye Peas. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Premium Blackeye Peas bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Premium Blackeye Peas bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1- 2 minute. After that drain and season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Cooked Blackeye Peas
Serving Size: 2/3 cup (90g)
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 13g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
Total Sugars: 0g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg