Premium Streamed in Bag Vegetables
Premium | Streamed in Bag
Looking for a healthy side to add to your meal? Hanover Foods’ Premium Cauliflower Florets might be just what you need. Our cauliflower florets are picked at the perfect time and then individually quick frozen to maintain their quality, freshness, and texture. They come frozen, so you can keep them fresh until you’re ready to serve. Not only are they low in fat, sodium, and cholesterol, but they also make a delicious and nutritious addition to any meal.
Our premium cauliflower florets, produced by Hanover Foods, are a great source of Vitamin C. We prioritize quality above all else, and our sustainable farming methods ensure that we stand out from our competition. Our cauliflower is picked when it’s perfectly ripe, and then individually quick frozen to maintain its consistency, freshness, and texture.
Hanover’s premium Cauliflower Florets are perfect for Steam-In-Bag side dishes, and can be paired with any meal, such as pasta, meats, and fish. With only 20 calories per serving, they’re an easy addition to your diet plan. They’re also free from fat and cholesterol, and low in carbs. Additionally, our Cauliflower Florets don’t contain any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Hanover Foods is dedicated to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family while preserving the superior taste and quality that our products have provided for decades.
1. Place Hanover premium Cauliflower Florets bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover premium Cauliflower Florets bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1- 2 minute. After that season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup (85g)
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 4g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg