Good Source of Vitamin C
Premium Vegetable | Steamed
Mukimame Shelled Edamame
Hanover Mukimame Shelled Edamame are a healthy addition to your diet. Hanover Foods Gold Line vegetables are “Guest Quality” vegetables. These selected varieties are the premium pick which truly add a distinctive touch to any table. Each vegetable is unique with a delicate, delicious taste. The Gold Line…fit for you and your guests.
Mukimame Shelled Edamame
Mukimame Shelled Edamame, from Hanover Foods, are premium Edamame shelled from the pod. They are rich in Vitamin C and also good source of protein and Iron. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our Gold Line vegetables are “Guest Quality” vegetables. These selected varieties are the premium pick which truly add a distinctive touch to any table. Each vegetable is unique with a delicate, delicious taste. The Gold Line…fit for you and your guests.
Hanover Mukimame Shelled Edamame are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. You can pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. In addition they are a great addition to hot or cold salads. The premium quality certainly makes this the perfect side for your next dinner party. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Mukimame Shelled Edamame. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Mukimame Shelled Edamame bag this side up in microwave. Then microwave on high for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Mukimame Shelled Edamame bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 2 minute. After that season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 160°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Edamame (Soybeans) Contains: Soy
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (76g)
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 7g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg