- Baking Sheet
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 2-10.5 oz Hanover Foods Riced Cauliflower cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Combine Riced Cauliflower, 1 cup of Mozzarella, egg, oregano, basil and salt and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined pan. Shape into a large rectangle, cut into 8 sticks (1-1/2″ x 8″) and then cut those 8 in half to create 16 sticks (1-1/2″ x 4″). Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Add the remaining cup of Mozzarella and the Italian seasoning then place back into the oven for 7-10 minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.