- Large Skillet
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 10.5 oz Hanover Foods Riced Cauliflower
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic Cut/Ground Up
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Not to be used all at once
- 1 ½ cups Hanover Foods Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 4 Medium Bell Peppers halved lengthwise and seeded
- Preheat oven to 375 F°, arrange pepper halves in 3-quart baking dish and set aside.
- Cook turkey, Riced Cauliflower, onion, garlic and salt in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in 1 cup mozzarella, 1 cup sauce, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Evenly fill peppers with turkey mixture. Top each pepper with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes or until hot.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.