Saffron Cauliflower Rice
- Small Bowl
- Large Pan
- 2-10.5 oz Hanover Foods Riced Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ Yellow Onion Diced
- 4 Garlic Cloves Cut/Ground-Up
- 1 tsp Saffron Threads
- 2 tbsp Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- Crumble the saffron threads into a small bowl with broth, stir and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add onion and garlic and sauté until soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the Riced Cauliflower to the pan, and sauté for 8-10 minutes, or until the rice is cooked to your liking.
- Add saffron/broth mixture to the pan, stir well and serve.